“Pain Gone” Pens

Question: Has anyone used “Pain Gone” pens?

Answer: I know of a TNS type “Pain Gone” which is supposed to be an advance on TENS machines. It’s like a chunky pen and you click it like a pen to send the current into your sore bits! The advertising bumf is very convincing but then it always is, isn’t it?! Went on the website but I wasn’t really impressed by their “research” (a sceptical nurse!).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.