Alexander Technique Any Other Experience?

Question: Can anyone recommend a really good physio specializing in RSI based in London? I have been seeing someone for 6 months – during that time my symptoms have spread from my lower arms & hands to my shoulders neck and upper arms. The physio seems to think that the only thing I can do is control/manage the symptoms which seems rather defeatist to me as I feel that I could make further progress with more/more frequent treatment. She is now cutting down on my treatment although I have more symptoms than I ever did (admittedly less severe in the shoulders now, and I am able to control the symptoms to a certain extent through exercise). As it is my private health insurance that pays for these sessions, and they will not cover treatment indefinitely, I suspect this is part of the reason for her cutting down. Amway, I would be interested in a second opinion if anyone has any suggestions.

Answer: Pam Lunn and Woodbrooke College, 1046 Bristol Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6LJ email: fax: 0121 472 5173

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.