Alternative medicine without their GP being a fund holder?

Question: Has anyone managed a referral for alternative medicine without their GP being a fund holder?

Answer: Fortunately my employer (a research council-sort of government) is worried enough to pay for my physiotherapist whose treatment is backed by my GP(he is a good guy even though he hasn’t got much to say about helping me) I would recommend that if your RSI is caused by your working environment then really push your employer (via your union if necessary) to pay for treatment that helps you but, and it is rather a big but, any treatment should be supported by your GP.

So if your present GP is no good, find another!  I know this sounds obvious but so far it has worked for me, even though my problems are still around.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.