Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – Tendonitis

Question: I have 2 questions: I have been suffering with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome for more than a year. I will be going soon for an assessment for a rehabilitation programme and will be seeing a consultant pain specialist, a clinical specialist physiotherapist and a cognitive behavioural therapist. I understand what the first 2 specialists are for but I’m not sure what the last one (Cognitive BT) does.

Has anyone met such specialist before, and what do they do and how do they go about treating people?  2nd Question: Tendonitis – What are the symptoms and where does it hurt is it only the hand or can it go up to the forearm? What sort of pain is it burning or stabbing or bone pain?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.