New Subscriber

 Look for the ‘Display Screen Equipment’ regulations and the ‘Working Time’ regulations these are the ones that apply to keyboarders. The RSI Association do an information pack which covers these areas – see the RSI-UK website for details of the RSIA. Firstly find a physio to check out your wrists, arms etc. for any problems as a result of your fall. They should also check you out for RSI problems. They will be the best person to go to for a splint. Normally splints should not be used when you are using your hands/arms, only when you are resting – there are exceptions of course. See the RSI-UK FAQ for things to ask when choosing a physio as most of the ones who are good at treating RSI are ‘private’.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.