Physiotherapy in London

Question: Can anyone recommend a physiotherapist in central London or know how I can find out myself?

Answer: There is a specialist kind of physiotherapy that you need to be asking for it’s called ANT (Adverse Neural Tension). I don’t know of any private practices but some Londonhospitals you can get ANT on the NHS. You need to go and see your GP and ask him/her to refer you. Hope this helps.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.