RE: Not Typing?

You can get tenosynovitis and other RSI conditions in many ways, e.g.  rowing machines, wind surfing, driving, etc. Typing is probably the  commonest though. You should say what you have been doing, which parts hurt (e.g. hand, arm, shoulder, neck), and what if anything helps you. If you really have got tenosynovitis, it is useful to have that diagnosis as the treatment can be more specific. You need to get a referral to a specialist who may be able to diagnose you further; ideally they will then refer you to an NHS physio. Contact a local RSI group to find out the names of specialists near you who are sympathetic to RSI. See the recovery bundle file on my web site for some general information on recovering from RSI.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.