Question: Can anybody give me names and contact numbers of practitioners in London
with a special interest in RSI, as follows:

  • consultants (e.g. neurologists, rheumatologists or orthopedic specialists)
  • physiotherapists (particularly any with expertise in trigger point therapy)
  • private general practitioners.

All suggestions welcome!

Answer: I would recommend Steve Varney at the Varney practice – in Enfield. (he’s a physio and his whole approach is around trigger point therapy) He has turned me around from not being able to hold a pen last June to having my RSI completely under control and pain free

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.