RSI, aids for cooking and the NHS

Question: A friend of mine in New Zealand has asked me to do some urgent research for her. She is applying for a grant to come to the UK and must have herĀ application in by the 31st of July. She wants to write a paper about cooking and RSI (apparently called OOS in New Zealand). She is interested in finding out what aids for the kitchen the NHS provides for people with RSI. She needs to find contacts for theĀ application. If anyone could help, provide me with information/people to call.

Answer 1: I don’t think there are any aids, other than understanding partners who do all chopping and lifting of pans and other heavy items. Unfortunately they aren’t provided by the NHS! Still, I’d be interested in hearing the results of the research when it’s done.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.