RSI – Durham area

Question: I’ve recently moved to Durham and was wondering if anyone on this list can recommend a good doctor, physiotherapist, acupuncturist, etc. specialising in the treatment of RSI.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.