RSI – Specialist around Sheffield

Question: I move to Sheffield after the summer – is there a RSI-specialist?

Answer: I would contact the RSIA in the UK. They may be able to tell you who you can see for treatment of your RSI. There is also an RSI support group in Sheffield, the members will know who the local specialists are. Again contact the RSIA who will tell you how to get in contact with the Sheffield support group. The RSIA is in a state of flux at the moment, the director is leaving at the end of July, so I would contact them straight away or wait until you get to Sheffield. How did you get on with your MRI/MRT scan?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.